- Graduate Student Handbook (PDF)
- Graduate Teaching Assistant Handbook (PDF) (DOC) (HTML)
- Graduate Student Annual Evaluation Form
- External Funding Opportunities
- Fellowships and Awards
- Graduate Fellowship Process (PDF)
- Student Reimbursement Policy and Form (PDF)
- Student Release for Field Trips (PDF)
- Request to use the Arboretum grounds (Qualtrics)
IMPORTANT: The Graduate School has changed the process for completing most forms. Please contact Debbie Eads (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the submission of forms processed via DocuSign.
Forms that are now handled through DocuSign:
- Master’s Exam Form
- Master’s Capstone Project Form
- Thesis Final Defense Form
- Committee Acceptance Form for Electronic Thesis
- Outline of Ph.D. Program (Plan of Study)
- Admission to Candidacy for the Doctoral Degree
- Doctoral Qualifying Exam Form
- Doctoral Final Defense Form
- Committee Acceptance Form for Electronic Dissertation
Additional forms that are still handled by the department and do not use the DocuSign system:
- Appointment of Plan II M.S. committee form (PDF)
- Appointment of M.A. committee form (PDF)
- Change in Graduate Student Source of Support (Qualtrics)
- Change of Adviser (PDF)
- Handbook waiver form (PDF)
Appointment/Change of Doctoral Dissertation or Master’s Thesis Committee:
- Go to the Graduate School website (graduate.ua.edu).
- Click on “Current Students” in the menu at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Graduate Academic Activities.”
- You will be directed to login with your MyBama credentials.
- This is where you will complete the form.