Resources for Current Graduate Students

a snake, coiled in a specimen jar


 Graduate School


IMPORTANT: The Graduate School has changed the process for completing most forms. Please contact Debbie Eads ( for the submission of forms processed via DocuSign.

Forms that are now handled through DocuSign:

Master’s Students

  • Master’s Exam Form
  • Master’s Capstone Project Form
  • Thesis Final Defense Form
  • Committee Acceptance Form for Electronic Thesis

Doctoral Students

  • Outline of Ph.D. Program (Plan of Study)
  • Admission to Candidacy for the Doctoral Degree
  • Doctoral Qualifying Exam Form
  • Doctoral Final Defense Form
  • Committee Acceptance Form for Electronic Dissertation

Additional forms that are still handled by the department and do not use the DocuSign system:

Appointment/Change of Doctoral Dissertation or Master’s Thesis Committee:

  1. Go to the Graduate School website (
  2. Click on “Current Students” in the menu at the top of the page.
  3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Graduate Academic Activities.”
  4. You will be directed to login with your MyBama credentials.
  5. This is where you will complete the form.